Your benefits, your way.
Benefits enrollment is your opportunity to compare and enroll in medical and other benefits offered by Sears Holdings Corporation (SHC). Before you begin, please view the SHC Enrollment Video.
Benefits-eligible associates must enroll in the following plans by their enrollment deadline to have coverage. The enrollment deadline is located on the enrollment worksheet.
• Medical and prescription drug coverage
• Dental coverage
• Vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions
This includes all benefits-eligible associates in the continental U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Due to state law, associates in Hawaii who do not currently have coverage will default into the Health Plan of Hawaii HMO.
Before You Enroll:
- Read the 2019 Benefits Guide: English/Spanish and consider your options for medical and prescription drug coverage.
- Confirm or update your home address, e-mail address and phone number onMyHR and register your personal email address on Your Benefits Resources (YBR). If you choose to go paperless, you won’t miss out on important benefits messages. Once you’re on the YBR website, go to Your Profile in the upper right and choose the link for Manage Communications.
To enroll, click here: Enroll/View/Change Elections at Your Benefits Resources (YBR).
- Take a closer look at all of your available benefits for 2019. Specifically consider participating in a Health Savings Account (HSA) if you elect to enroll in the Basic Plan.
- Use the various tools and resources listed in the 2019 Benefits Guide: English/Spanish. SHC is committed to helping you select the right medical coverage for your situation. That's why helpful tools and resources are made available on YBR to help you make your enrollment decisions. Decide what is right for you and your family.
- It's a perfect time to consider enrolling in the SHC Savings Plan. The SHC Savings Plan is an easy way to save for retirement with pre-tax or post-tax savings and automatic payroll deductions.
- Designate your life insurance beneficiaries. If you have not done so already, you must designate beneficiaries for your life insurance and 401(k) Savings Plan enrollment options. Please note: You must add your beneficiary designations for life insurance even if you only have company paid life insurance.
- Important! Make sure to review and print a copy of your Confirmation of Benefits statement to verify your elections. You will receive a confirmation email and a Confirmation of Benefits statement (PDF) in your Secure Participant Mailbox on YBR within two business days of enrollment.
- Make sure your Confirmation of Benefits statement accurately reflects the elections you made during your benefits enrollment. Should you notice an error in elections, please contact the Sears Holdings Benefits Center at 1.888.88sears (1.888.887.3277) and choose option 1 for health and financial benefits, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time.
- Single Sign-On. You can log in to YBR make your enrollment elections by simply entering your SHC Enterprise ID and password!