The Annual Enrollment Period for 2019 benefits is: October 24 through November 7, 2018
To enroll, click here: Enroll/View/Change Elections at Your Benefits Resources (YBR).
Your benefits,your way.
Annual Enrollment is your annual opportunity to compare and enroll in medical and other benefits offered by Sears Holdings Corporation (SHC). Before you begin, please view the SHC Annual Enrollment Video.
Take action! Don’t Lose Your Coverage!
All benefits-eligible associates must actively enroll in the following plans during Annual Enrollment (if they wish to continue coverage next year - 2019):*
• Medical and prescription drug coverage
• Dental coverage
• Vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions
In addition, all associates must “refresh” their spouse surcharge and tobacco credit elections. None of these elections will carry over from 2018. Although optional life insurance coverage automatically rolls over into 2019, be sure to closely review this coverage as your options and prices may have changed.
* This includes all benefits-eligible associates in the continental U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Due to state law, associates in Hawaii who do not currently have coverage will default into coverage.
Before You Enroll:
- Read the 2019 SHC Associates Annual Enrollment Guide: English/Spanish and consider your options for medical and prescription drug coverage.
- Confirm or update your home address, email address and phone number on MyHR and register your personal email address on YBR. If you choose to go paperless, you won’t miss out on important benefits messages. Once you’re on the YBR website, go to Your Profile in the upper right and choose the link for Manage Communications.
- Go to YBR beginning October 24 to check out the enhancements made available during Annual Enrollment and utilize the various tools and resources to help you make your enrollment decisions.
- Review your options and choose coverage on YBR. You can make changes up until Annual Enrollment closes on November 7.
- Take a closer look at all your available benefits for 2019. Specifically consider increasing your pre-tax contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you elect to enroll in the Basic Plan.
- Use the various tools and resources listed in the 2019 SHC Associates Annual Enrollment Guide: English\Spanish. SHC remains committed to helping you select the right medical coverage for your situation. That's why helpful tools and resources are made available on YBR to help you make your enrollment decisions. Decide what is right for you and your family.
- It's a perfect time to take a closer look at your SHC Savings Plan. The SHC Savings Plan is an easy way to save for retirement with pre-tax or post-tax savings and automatic payroll deductions.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries. If you have not done so already, you must designate beneficiaries for your life insurance and 401(k) Savings Plan. You must add your beneficiary designations for life insurance even if you only have company paid life insurance.
- Make sure to review and print a copy of your Confirmation of Benefits statement to verify your elections. You will receive a confirmation email and a Confirmation of Benefits statement (PDF) in your Secure Participant Mailbox on YBR within two business days of enrollment.
- Make sure your Confirmation of Benefits statement accurately reflects the elections you made during Annual Enrollment. Should you notice an error in elections, please contact the Sears Holdings Benefits Center at 1.888.88sears (1.888.887.3277) and choose option 1 for health and financial benefits, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time.
- Single Sign-On. You can log in to YBR make your enrollment elections by simply entering your SHC Enterprise ID and password!